Oct 31, 2009

The Chain Blog Challenge

Today is the first time I’ve seen one. A chain blog challenge where each participant writes in less than 500 words her, or in my case his, inspired response to a photo selected by a previous blogger. I think the idea is that readers will do what I just did, visit each of the blogs from previous challenges, a great idea and rewarding. There are a lot of very good blogs out there we might not otherwise find. Having not written anything worthwhile for some time, I wouldn’t expect a positive reaction to my contribution, but that’s normal. The photo  did not come with a credit to the artist, I hope somewhere along the chain, the skill necessary to make the image will be recognised. My small contribution is short, more a caption to envoke emotion, certainly less than 500 words including this preamble.



"Why is mom crying dad?"  "She’s trying to use my camera son, must see something worth snapping."

Follow the Golden Blog Road.

From
Wanderlust, to Random Ramblings, to Menopausal Mumma and more.  Have a good trip.

JAWhite                                          
Return To Main Page
March 2010

5 comments:

  1. Hey JA! Welcome to Muse Wars, lol.

    You may be able to help me with the credit stuff too. I know I use Google images, and a lot of the pictures I see sourced from different sites, and not accredited. I understand with sites such as istockphoto or fotosearch, but what about random photos? Help, what do I credit then?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi MM:
    Left you a note on your Muse Wars Challenge 6. thanks for dropping by here.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Short and sweet and so true, what a beautiful photo this is. I found it in cyberspace with no credit as to who's photo or image it was. Normally if I find it I credit it under the photo. Glad you joined us and I hope you will continue with us in the future. The more the merrier in the Muse Wars.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well, you just barely squeaked by under that 500 word limit didn't you? :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks Kakka and kb, look forward to more challenges. I'll look around for some more words next time!

    ReplyDelete

I do read and appreciate comments, I can’t always reply to each but please leave one.
JAWhite