Sep 25, 2009

Guitar Silhouette Image

Looking for images of a guitar in silhouette? After being asked for just such images I’m placing a few here for your use. Some guitar alone, some being used by a man image. Both electric and classic will be added over time. If you wish to use one of my images for a publication in print or on the internet just let me know how and where and I can provide a high resolution copy without a “image by” tag. JAWhite at this e-mail address: placespeople89@gmail.com be sure and include your contact details as well as the proposed use. Some uses may attract a small charge, modifications and custom designs can be discussed.  The image number is in the file properties.  All images are copyright JAWhite 2010







2 comments:

  1. I'd like to use this for a design for a music festival. I don't need any other version. Do I have your blessing?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Should be no problem, could not reach you at the graphics co. web address though.

      Have fun.

      Delete

I do read and appreciate comments, I can’t always reply to each but please leave one.
JAWhite